Monday morning - another weekend of excess and another feeling of impending doom about WI on Wednesday. Last Wednesday and Thursday were really good days, good food choices and a bit of exercise. Friday was fairly atrocious, the whole toilet situation was really getting me down so I decided that eating crap was the way forward - my body usually repels such stuff these days so I was hopeful (or just kidding myself). Fairly stupid really since we had friends coming round for dinner and I'd spent a lot of time deciding on a WW friendly menu. I made a lovely Lamb, Cranberry and Port Hotpot which was only 8.5 points a serving, but I'd ruined myself before I even got to that point. I also drank too much as usual, so that saw me reaching the dizzy heights of 55 points for Friday. Clever me!
Saturday was slightly better, Matt had a ticket for the QPR v West Brom game so I accompanied him but took myself off to Westfield for the first time. I worked at the BBC for 18 months while they were building the place and it opened about a month after I left. Most definitely a good thing as I'd have bankrupted myself working opposite that place every day. I walked round for about 3 hours and I was totally exhausted by the end. We ate in a Malaysian restaurant for dinner, I probably didn't make the best choices but the portions were fairly miniscule so I don't think too much damage was done.
I decided since I'd lost a bit of weight to get myself measured in M&S and treat myself to some new bra's. After waiting for 30 minutes, I was greated by the most useless woman measuring me. I was there wearing a 38G which is pretty much a perfect fit, she measured me at a 42E - which seemed a bit daft given I've lost nearly 4 stone. My back boobs have pretty much disappeared, I didn't expect an increase of 4 inches. Needless to say the 42E was completely wrong on me, hanging off my body and the cup size was about the same size as my head. Her answer - stick to the size you already have. I probably could have worked that out for myself.
Yesterday morning I went to the gym and did 20 minutes on the treadclimber which was fairly painful and then some weights to try and strengthen my legs. My knee seems to be getting more crunchy and a bit sore at times, so chances are I am going to have to get that checked out. We then met friends for dinner at Mya Lacarte which was totally amazing as usual. Once again, we drank far too much. The only saving grace was that lunch was the only meal consumed yesterday.
So today, I seem to have a 10 point defecit to make up before Wednesday. I am still suffering a few toilet related issues (still not quite right but you don't need all that information!) so I feel fairly bloated and heavy still. I'll have to go and face the scales, but it's not going to be pleasant viewing. I am relying on Lactulose to try and get me back on the straight and narrow before the week is out. Here's hoping.
Off for a massage tonight to try and sort out my back - seriously I am 33 going on 63 today, then meeting a friend afterwards for Knitting Club (see I told you I was going on 63...). Not sure what we'll do about dinner, but I've got to try and limit myself to about 6 or 7 points (an unfortunate run in with some Love Hearts this morning..). Tomorrow night I will hit the gym and try and earn a few BP's so I am hopefully back on an even keel by Wednesday.
Given the self sabotage and my useless bowel - it's going to take a minor miracle for the scales not to be up 3 or 4 pounds, most depressing.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking time to comment!