Thursday, 29 July 2010

Plodding along

A good day in the bag yesterday, 7 points banked (including BPs) and I even managed to get in a cheeky Pimms with my dinner last night. Wasn't overly happy that the Boots scales showed me 1.5 pounds up from last week at WW so that gave me a kick to stick with it this week.

Today should be good, I was meant to go out with friends tonight but that's now been postponed as I have to work this evening to install a few customisations on some of our customers sites. Not much fun of an evening, but means I can leave early tomorrow to head up to Southport without having to start work at 6am.

Food today has been another Parma Ham and Low Low Cheese toasted sandwich this morning with spinach (loving them at the mo.) A fruit YoYo mid morning. Lunch will be pasta (I was over the moon to discover I can actually have 66g not just 60g for 3 points - how easily pleased am I?) with a home made mushroom sauce (mushrooms, onions, garlic, veg stock, mushroom ketchup, oregano and 2 tbsps of Elmlea single cream with a sprinkle of parmesan). Not sure what to have for dinner, but Matt is out so I can pretty much please myself with 15 points to play with. Hopefully a few will be banked.

No exercise today as we slept through the alarm, fairly bad! My aim is to do 20 minutes of my thigh master this evening - a recent ebay purchase which I am hoping will be the answer to all of my prayers. Doesn't look like this will do much for me really does it??

Thigh Master Exercise Fitness Equipment

Will do a 3 mile walk in the morning. I promise.

2 comments:

  1. So, what's low low cheese? Sounds like a yummy sarnie - I LOVE parma ham.

    Have a good weekend!

    love
    Peridot x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep on plodding kid - just one foot after the other! Zxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment!