EDIT - Boots have me 1.5 pounds up. Bah! Serves me bloody well right I suppose.
This morning I went for a lovely walk along the river (well I say lovely, the scenery is pleasant, walking, not so much) I did 2.5 miles in 32 minutes and was fairly sweaty and out of breath upon arrival back home. I think I am definitely getting faster, but it doesn't seem to get any easier.
A couple of scenic shots from this morning - how very arty.
Bit of a geese traffic jam....
Food today should be good, the aim is to save a few points for the weekend if I can. Toasted Parma Ham and Low Low Cheese sarnie for breakfast with Spinach, Lunch is Pasta with Broadbeans, Spinach, a bit of Parmesan and Lemon (I have no idea what it will taste like, it's what I had in the fridge so it will have to do) and Dinner is home made pizzas. Snacks are We are Bear Granola Nibbles and Fruit Yoyos. All good.
I am avoiding the kitchen presently as there is a massive home made Carrot Cake (I had to avoid doughnuts yesterday - evil).
So let's hope I remain on track. We're heading up to Southport on Friday for my friend Debbie's wedding and I am very much looking forward to it now my outfit is sorted. Not entirely sure how points will work out but I'll do my best to be as good as I can.
.jpg)
.jpg)
Home made pizza? Do tell!
ReplyDeleteI wish I had something like that to look at on a walk in my area. Unfortunately we only have the backstreets of the Black Country...
ReplyDelete