We had a christening yesterday - for which I wore a dress and a pair of heels. I actually felt quite ladylike for once -I usually feel like a man in drag when I wear shoes higher than half an inch. I'm less of a boiled egg on stilts these days however. Not really the best picture but you can kind of get the idea. I can't wait til my calves are less humongous.
Today hasn't been hideous points wise, I've spent most of the day painting the en suite, which I think is a proper work out - I've even got blisters on my hands! Popped out for a couple of hours with my friend to look around the shops and ended up £90 worse off! I had vowed not to spend any money so that was pretty useless. I've only had a baguette from Pret all day so I should be ok to have steak and chips later.
Back to proper planning tomorrow. I need a loss this week.
You look lovely in that frock, those shoes are fab! Silver shoes!
ReplyDeleteOoooh clotted cream and treacle tart! OK I'll calm down lol.
It sounds like you're doing okay to me- at least you are being concious and not just eating like mad because you've lost control. It bides well for when you are at goal and "off the diet"- we can't count points for the rest of our lives surely.
Beautiful! It's so fun to play dress up.
ReplyDeletePlanning is totally the key. Also, remembering that "Hunger is never an emergency." We're not in third world countries, we are, in fact, wealthy with food and options and choices. You will, no doubt, get your next meal. That is how I talk myself down from situations like that.
My goodness you have had a busy weekend! Looking fab in your dress. You didnt say what you treated yourself to whilst shopping? Hope it was a lovely treat. xx
ReplyDeleteYou look brilliant! ... Fabulous dress :D
ReplyDeleteAhh decorating. I bet you wake up the next morning aching from muscles you never knew you had. yep I would say decorating is certainly a work out.
ReplyDeleteAnd you're looking fab already, and I think you know my take on high heels, you clearly have better balance than I do hehehe.