Well the title says it all really, Friday was a write off due to copious amounts of alcohol, Saturday was not much better due to eating my way through the freezer in attempt to stave off the hangover. Yesterday I only had 2 meals, but one of them was a Sunday lunch at a gorgeous pub near us and I didn't exactly make the healthiest of choices (erm like cheese for dessert!!). That leaves me facing Monday with a defecit of something like 52 points on this week. Good work Linz. The fact I've not been to the gym in a week really hasn't helped. I'm going to have fairly low pointed days between now and Wednesday, but think there is a real danger of a gain this week. Ho hum.
On a brighter note, had a lovely day yesterday. Went to the Spa in Henley for my Signature Ritual (a present from Matt for my birthday back in June but this was the first date they could fit me in). It was lovely, a petal foot soak, 1 hour full body aromatherapy massage, half hour body scrub and then a soak in a rose petal bath with Champagne and chocolates (which I've forgotten to point... doh, more of a defecit!). I came out smelling like an old ladies handbag according to Matt (lavendar I believe) and with a right greasy mop thanks to the oil, but I felt amazing. We then went for a late lunch/ early dinner before heading home to watch the debacle that has become The X Factor. All in all, a good day.... despite the diet disaster.
The aim is to stick to 18 points today and tomorrow which should be doable if I plan properly, but I doubt that will make much of a difference this week, I think I am too far gone. I am praying I'll get a STS.
Not a lot planned this week really, another busy weekend is looming though so I really need to get to grips with dealing with my social life without runing all of my hard work. I seem to have become a bit blase about the weekends, which is bound to bite me on the sizeable backside at some point.
Hopefully the bathroom situation will be sorted today, am praying I'll get home tonight and have my flat back. After 7 weeks it's become a tad unbearable living in a dump.
Anyway, here's to a good week. Back on track with a vengeance.
Hang on in there Linz, you never know you may have got away with it.
ReplyDeleteYou are an inspiration so don't feel so down
B x