Phew. I've never been more happy to see the scales refuse to budge. A STS which means I quite unfairly got away with the weekend excesses. So I'm saying it again, as I seem to quite often these days - I am now back at it, 100% focussed and determined to get my arse back into gear and get those 5 pounds off by New Year.
My fridge and freezer are full of healthy options, meals are planned for the next few days, Spinning is booked for tonight. I have no bloody excuses!
We've a fairly busy weekend planned which means I need to save some points over the next couple of days, shouldn't be a problem though as I am in tonight and tomorrow. I'm working tonight at 9pm for a few hours to upgrade a system, so I get tomorrow morning off. The plan is to get myself to the gym before work, so I can't talk myself out of it.
I've just ordered myself a few new bits from Marisota as I had a 25% off code. I've gone a size smaller in everything - I am hoping to take some of it to Tenerife at New Year so here's hoping stuff fits! I had a slightly odd feeling of disappointment at the weekend when I realised that my trusty going out jeans are now too big for me. They always made me feel quite good as they were fairly tight and structured and therefore kept everything in check. I know its good that I'm getting smaller, but the jeans I have the same in the next size down (I bought about 3 years ago - ever the optimist!) are still too small. Bugger. I'll get there though.
Well done on your jeans being lose! I cant wait for this to happen to me, buuuutt just bought a few nice bits that I want to get a bit of wear out of- what a konundrum! x
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your sts. What a relief that must be. I'm impressed by your organisation, so good luck with the next few days. Thanks so much for your comment on my blog today. I definitely need the support.
ReplyDelete