So that was only 6 points worth of food. But then we opened a bottle of wine... and then another one. Doh. I went to bed feeling fairly squiffy to say the least. Ho hum, you live and learn.Had my first physio session yesterday - not really sure what to make of it to be honest. I guess it was more of an assessment than anything else, but the physio was running late and therefore spent most of the time looking at the clock, which somewhat annoyed me. Anyway, she told me my balance is shot (I kind of knew that already) and that the ligaments are damaged and weakened from my repeated spraining of it. I've also got a collapsed arch and am over compensating for the sprain by walking more on the inside of my foot. Anyway, I've got a wobble cushion that I need to work with for the next 2 weeks to try and improve my balance. I have a feeling I am more likely to fall off the bloody thing and do even more damage, but we'll give it a go.
Made a slight faux pas with today's lunch - bought a couple of rolls yesterday so made myself some sandwiches with Parma ham, spinach and a bit of pesto. Trauma is each roll is 4 bloody points. Only leaves me with 8.5 points for dinner tonight so I'll have to go low pointed so I can save a couple in case required at the weekend. I've booked in for spinning so that should earn me a few as well.
I am going to do my best not to let the weekend blow it all for me, I really want to get my 50 pound loss and its within touching distance.
After a night worth of drinking alcohol I usually find im a pound heavier but that pound then dissapears the next day. Alcohol for me has a tendecy to make me retain water.
ReplyDeleteThat fajita stack thing looks gorgeous. I will have to bookmark the recipe, im sure i saw it posted in you blog a while back.
Yum yum... that looks good !! Will have to try that !
ReplyDeleteUsually a night on the drink makes me lose a pound or two the next day, and then catches up with me the day after...weird !!
Anyway, dont be disheartened...tomorrow is a new day x
mmmmm, the Chicken Fajita stack looks scrumptious!!! If you only gained a half a pound with the wine the day before WI, I'd call that a WIN!! Good luck this weekend, and I hope you see that 50 pounds GONE!!! :)
ReplyDeleteGr8 blog... will definitely be following.
ReplyDeleteWhen you have a minute, come check out what I'm writing... I think you'll relate.
www.coachyourmind.blogspot.com
Dayne