Another fairly decent day on the food front, although I am realising my fruit and veg intake is probably not enough on a daily basis. We're running low on supplies so I need to replenish. Spent tonight at a friends who cooked me dinner in return for me entertaining her 2 little girls for a few hours. That must have earnt my some Bonus Points, I had to do a ballet show for the duration of SCD - It Takes Two. I was flipping shattered!
I've got the day off tomorrow as I bought Matt tickets for Christmas to the ATP tennis finals at the O2 arena so we're off there for a day. Matt is tennis obsessed and fortunately tomorrow we get to see Murray v Federer, which is a bonus. Should be a fairly good day out, just need to try and make sensible choices on the food front. I'm sure the final day of the food diary will assist with that.
So today's food has gone like this:
Breakfast - 3 points
1 sachet of Oatso Simple - 1.5
2 packs of Sunmaid snack raisins (28g) - 1
60ml of semi-skimmed milk (mixed up with 120 ml of water as we had no skimmed milk at work) 0.5

Lunch - 7.5 points
1 pouch of Green Giant Mushroom Soup - 2.5
2 slices of white bread - 2.5
with 150g Tuna mixed with onion and 1 tbsp of Light Salad Cream - 2.5
Cucumber and Spinach - 0

Mid Afternoon - 1.5
1 packet of Frazzles

Dinner - approx 11.5
Pasta - 4
Tomato and Chilli Sauce - 1.5
Sainsburys Garlic Bread (1/3 of a baguette) - 4.5
Frankfurter Sausage - 1.5

That comes in at 23.5/26 but its possible dinner came in at more points so I'm happy with that. I am almost excited for WI on Wednesday as I feel like I've been almost saintly this week.
It looks as though you've had an excellent week Linz. The food diary certainly does help. Have a fun day tomorrow and good luck for your WI on Wednesday x
ReplyDeleteYou really sound focused at the moment. Well done you. Love the food diary idea. Might try that myself.
ReplyDeleteI love tennis too. Hope you both have a fab day...and definately a bonus seeing Murray and Federer...awsome :O) x
It looks like this photo journalling has been a really good thing for you - fingers crossed for a good weigh in!
ReplyDeleteHave fun at the tennis - certainly beats sitting in the office all day ... and just think if you jump up and down with excitement enough, that's more activity points, right? ;o)
Thats a pretty exciting day trip you have planned. Hope its good, and keeping fingers crossed for you for tomoros WI
ReplyDelete