Good God, where is this year going? How are we in November already? I am sure at the start of this year when I was toying with losing weight, I envisaged I'd be at goal by now. Completely unrealistic of course and at least I am facing this Xmas 3 stone lighter (hopefully 3 1/2).
Had a lovely weekend, but as predicted Saturday took me way over points. I survived on zero point soup before we headed over to my friends for dinner, but I guesstimate I consumed in excess of 55 points whilst we were there. Eeeeeeeeek. The perils of alcohol. Later on however we cranked up Spotify and did some rather inane dancing, I seem to recall 'Eye of the Tiger' being particularly energetic so I must've earned a couple of BPs.
Yesterday was a bit of a right off, not much sleep and too much booze doesn't generally make for the most productive of days. I did drag my arse to the gym, but it was very hard going so I only managed 20 mins of cardio and a bit of powerplate before collapsing in the jacuzzi! Stuck to points though and just need to try and make the next few days as good as possible.
Heading to the gym tonight so hopefully I'll be a bit more productive. Will probably stay to watch the second half of the Newcastle game so will have dinner there as well. I should have around 15 points to play with so all should be good. Fingers crossed for a loss still this week - despite the excess of Saturday!
I think 3 stone is a great achievement. It's definitely something you should be proud of. If you hadn't done anything, you'd be the same weight as last year or heavier, so pat yourself on the back for coming this far and making some real changes :)
ReplyDeleteSounds like you had a great weekend, hope the week is good too! xxx
I know what you mean. I had envisaged being at goal by now too back in January. How unrealistic. I'm not unhappy with what I've managed though, and we know that with losing slowly it's so much more likely to stay lost.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your birthday wishes. I remember you saying you'd been to see MM, and feeling envious at the time. I'm glad you've given him such a good review - it really cranks up the antici----pation!
I think its cool that even though you didnt have the energy you still went to the gym, any exercise is good exercise right? Me I would have just stayed in bed.
ReplyDeleteWell done on the 3st, that is a brilliant achievement. I know how hard it is; I can't even manage 3 lb at the mo!
ReplyDelete