Wednesday, 25 November 2009

Tuesday tennis and troffing

Had a lovely day yesterday. We had tickets for both the day and evening sessions of the ATP tennis finals so we drove over to the O2 (blimey its a long way). We left the house around 10am and were there just before 12. Grabbed a quick lunch from Starbucks and settled down to watch the first doubles game of the day. Pretty good stuff. We then saw Verdasco v Del Potro which was great. Our seats were great so we were sat fairly near to the front. The atmosphere was brilliant!

We had a few hours to kill between sessions so we went for food, Matt decided it would be nice if we went to a Brazillian BBQ - not exactly the easiest option when you are trying to be good, but bloody lovely. They had a buffet table of salads and hot dishes which you help yourself to and then come round with various different meats on massive skewers and serve you at your table. I was so restrained given I had WI today but it was bloody hard!

The evening session of the tennis was amazing, another doubles game and then Murray v Federer. It was unbelievable! I am no expert but I could see how talented these 2 players are, a totally different class. Shame Murray didn't win, but a great game and great atmosphere all the same. Finally got home around 1am this morning so you can imagine I am not feeling the perkiest today!


My final day of the food diary for this week.

Breakfast - 7 points
Pancake made with 1 Egg, 1.5 tbsps of flour, 100 ml skimmed milk and 1/2 tsp of oil
2 slices of grilled bacon


Lunch - 6.5 points
Starbucks Chicken and Red Pesto Pasta Salad and a small Skinny Latte



Dinner - erm no idea how many points!
The below plus 3 slices of beef and a slice of lamb


And then during the final tennis game I had some of these.... ooooops


So all in all, not the best day ever, but much more restrained that I could have been I guess. This food diary has definitely helped me and I think I will definitely do it more often, whenever I feel myself slipping off track.

1 comment:

  1. I've jumped on your bandwagon with the photos and it's making me think more already! Apart from the comedy of trying to take sneaky pics in the office. Sounds like tennis was ace ... I miss being able to do that sort of stuff when I lived in London ... it's a bit too much of an effort these days!

    I'm also liking the look of that pasta salad from Starbucks ... looks pretty yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment!