The worst possible time to discover you have a hole in your wellies is when you are calf deep in a muddy, slushy puddle. And what makes that even more frustrating is that you are in this bloody puddle as you have trekked to another WW class in 4 inches of snow, only to discover that the class is closed due to said snow. Harumph. I am not destined to WI this week.
Last night ended up another boozy affair (do you sense a theme here?) as Matt decided we should go out for dinner. Wednesday used to always be our 'date' nights, but since he has been working like crazy of late, they have somewhat dwindled. Off we skidded to Mya LaCarte which does the best food. 3 courses plus much prosecco, amaretto and port later, we were home. I can't overly point last night but I am definitely over, but no stress really as I've a full week to make up for it.
I've had crumpets for breakfast, I've a Waitrose reduced Fat Macaroni Cheese for lunch and I've popped this little beauty (Lamb Chop Kleftiko) in the slow cooker for tonight minus the olive oil. That leaves me with 6 points to play with. So far so good.
After 20 minutes of trying and wanting to kill numerous people who should not be allowed driving licences, I managed to get the car out of the street this morning so I have driven into the office for the first time in nearly 4 weeks. If I even see the slightest snow flake, I am outta here like a shot.
Well done getting back on it today! The hole in your wellies did make me laugh!Sorry! I am definately going to weigh in on Saturday and getting back on it!
ReplyDeleteClaire xx