.... get very, very drunk on Saturday night and be completely incapable of eating anything until 7pm on Sunday night! I can't remember the last time I felt so ill by poisoning myself.
Yesterday was a fairly good day, had a massage in the morning courtesy of my mother who has really sorted out my back. Went down to my sisters for a while to see my nieces and fix a laptop my sister had managed to infect with some killer virus. Points wise I was fairly restrained..... that was until I became some sort of demon booze hound!
We went to the Dogs in Newcastle with my parents and both my sisters and their other halves. I had a few bets and managed to break even. I think the trouble began when we ended up back at my sisters house playing Just Dance on the Wii. Hilarious and much hard work so a bit of exercise I guess. I always thought I was a bit of a groover but I clearly have the rhythm of a dead fish as I kept coming last! Turns out the Vodkas my dear brother in law was pouring for me were on the hefty side - hence my feeling of complete and utter illness all day.
Ah well, you live and learn.... hopefully!
Thanks all for your comments on my last post and Beakerella very glad to have inspired you - I hope I don't inspire you today to poison yourself with vodka :)
Ha ha no vodka poisoning but I am about 8 Points down due to my lovely, slim OH taking me out and spoiling me! More of it next week- lovely but also a bit difficult. Never mind! Hope the hangover's getting better.
ReplyDeleteLMAO!!!
ReplyDeleteThat'll do it... for sure! Hope it was good going down, and not so bad coming up ;-)