Friday, 8 January 2010

Where is that bloody wagon?

Getting back on track is proving a little bit more difficult than anticipated. I've gotten a bit too used to not really thinking about what goes in my mouth - which resulted in an 11 point defecit yesterday. Not exactly a winning start. I blame Costa coffee.... please don't offer me cream and marshmallows on my skinny hot chocolate as my will power is not exactly in tact and I will say "oh Yes Please". Eejit.

Today has been a bit better and at least I am pointing food before I shovel it down my neck, but I still reckon I'll end up slightly over once again. The only saving grace is trudging up and down the hill as it's impossible to drive anywhere so at least I am getting a bit of exercise in - albeit minimal.

Off to the pub tonight to watch the footy but I'm a bit sick of alcohol to be honest so I'll probably stick to the soft stuff. Watch me end up rolling home much later :)

I think I may need to do my food diary next week to try and give myself a huge boot up the jacksy.

6 comments:

  1. You'll be better next week hun and even better the week after, that's usually how it goes anyway.

    Good luck. xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll find it chick, at least you know where you are going over. It gives you something to work on.

    Good luck chick and enjoy yourself tonight xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It took a few days for me too, getting further each day before falling off track, till eventually I managed a whole day. Stick at it and you'll get there. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am blaming Costa too! Think the wagon is stuck in the snow!
    We will get there!
    Have a good weekend,
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes I know what you mean - it's hard to get back into the groove after running amok ( even tho it was only a little bit) for a week or so. Let's make this week a good one! Zxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Same here - I figure that at least if I'm tracking even if I'm not sticking to my points terribly well, I'm remaining conscious that I'm not over-eating. I feel pretty rubbish though.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment!