Well so far so good - in so far as I have actually tracked what I have eaten today. I've even planned what I will have for dinner and I intend to stick to it and avoid the chocolates (that I don't even like) even when they are incessantly calling my name from the fridge... I ate an orange cream yesterday and I flipping hate orange creams with a passion. Big fat pig.
Today I made it into the office for the first time since my mammoth journey home on the 21st December, we had more snow over night so I took one look at my car and headed onto the train station. It took me forever to get there as I am sick of falling over so I am walking at a snails pace. Seriously, old people were practically barging me out of the way to get past. Still, I got there in one piece, I just hope my journey home is as uneventful. The train station was chaos and I had to queue for over 30 mins just to buy a ticket. Good old Blighty. We really cope well with a bit of adverse weather.
I have ordered myself some grippers for my boots on the advice of Beakerella - if nothing else it will cause the now to disappear now I am actually getting myself prepared. We have heavy snow forecast for tomorrow night which is not good. I need to make it to WI on Wednesday or I will go completely off the rails! I'll have to drag myself somewhere else for a WI if we are snowed in as it will have been 4 weeks since my last one. That's seriously not ideal. I saw some WW scales half price today in Sainsburys so I may have to invest in some for times like these.
Right then, I am rambling. I am off to face the mean streets of Berkshire.
Yeay for the grippers!! My Mum swears by them and they are very good, though you do click when you walk. Beats a sprained ankle however!
ReplyDeleteWell done on being on track. I am on my first day of being on track- its a bit wobbly in places but it can only get better.
Well done tracking! I have decided after my hot chocolate with cream today I will track properly for the rest of the week - better late than never eh!
ReplyDeleteGood luck at weigh in!
Claire xx
good luck hun, gripper sound fab, where did u get them from? xxx
ReplyDelete