Finally I made it :) I am 5 pounds up from where I was before Xmas (16th December) which is not ideal, but not the end of the world either I guess. My WW scales have me the same weight as my Leaders so I've lost a pound since last Friday. I'm happy enough with that.
The class had been cancelled the past 2 weeks because of the snow so it was manic today full of new people joining. I'm slightly superstitious and always try and use the scales on the left hand side of the desk (I've only ever had gains when I use the right hand ones!) but there was a big queue for those today as the leader was manning them so I had to bite the bullet and take what I could get. Anyway, I digress... I finally feel back on track now that I know where I am and I realise how easily I can put weight on. Quite scary really.
Off to see Jimmy Carr tonight so meeting some friends first at La Tasca for dinner. I love Tapas, but do find it a bit hard to reign myself in on the amount I eat. Will have to be as good as possible. I am still off the booze so that will assist in keeping the points down. Back to the gym tomorrow as well. That is going to hurt.
At long last you've got an 'official' WI. A 5lb gain for that period of time isn't too bad.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy Jimmy Carr and dinner out x
5lb 'aint so bad!
ReplyDeleteA couple of cracking weeks and you'll be back to where you were :o)
Enjoy your evening out :o)
xx
5 pounds is not bad at all! Have fun tonight!
ReplyDelete