Just a quick post as I am having a really stressy work day which is causing me to tear my hair out, not what you need on a Friday! The upside is, I've been so busy, I've barely thought about food, which is something normally occupying my mind constantly.
Talking of food, dinner at the Boxwood Cafe last night was absolutely amazing. We had an early table booked at 6pm so I'd had a late breakfast and no lunch in preparation for a gastronomic delight. As a result I was completely starving by the time we arrived, the G&T and Champagne Cocktail on arrival probably weren't the best idea I have ever had as I felt somewhat fuzzy headed when being shown to the table. I polished off a couple of (miniscule) warm rolls whilst perusing the menu to try and line the stomach a bit. We got a little starter of Pumpkin soup from the Chef which was amazing - I imagine full of cream as it tasted fairly gorgeous. I then opted for a pea and leek tart for starter (so cheesey and gorgeous) and Chicken Milanese for main. Both completely lush. No dessert for me, but much wine. Ooooops. So I reckon even with my Spinning and banked points, I am facing a defecit of around 8 points. Should be able to get that back at some point, although tomorrow may add to that!
A friend from home is arriving tonight so I really need to leave work on time to pick her up, but I am sat here waiting for our India team to get back to me on something that "HAS" to be installed today. Why does everything suddenly become an urgency at 1530 on a Friday?
Pub tonight but no alcohol and something light if we do eat out, I am feeling stuffed today and I am not really sure why. Stress causing my stomach to rebel perhaps!
Have a good weekend all!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking time to comment!