Tuesday, 1 February 2011

Grrrr

Half a flipping measly pound off. I know it's better than nothing, but seriously, gah!

Ok, sensible head now. I've missed 2 weigh ins and I wasn't exactly saintly, so maybe I've had a good week and the last 2 weeks put even more on. Who knows?

Anyway, it won't derail me. I want a good result next week!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. A loss is a loss and considering you had a lot of 'outings' over the last couple of weeks, I think its a great loss to have. If you would have gained you would have said, 'well yeah I expected that'. Start a new week and give it some, good luck.

    Vics x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don´t be too hard on yourself! You managed to have a fantastic fun packed time and still lost weight! I think that´s absolutely amazing!!!!

    Good luck this week
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a loss love! I know its frustrating tho. I will defo be happy with a half pound tonight at weigh in (dont think I am gonna be that lucky tho!!) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment!