Wednesday, 16 February 2011

Senior moments

I worry about myself at times. I get weighed on a Tuesday - 1830 every week. Yesterday was Tuesday, was it not? Yesterday, I dressed in my lightest clothes, I ate a light lunch, I did the things I usually do on a Tuesday - except I left work and I came home and I completely forgot to get weighed. I mean, how on earth? I had a feeling I had forgotten to do something, but it wasn't until I was half way through watching the Brits when my leader texted me to say she'd missed me, that it dawned on me what I had forgotten to do. I think my subconscious is battling me.

So, the upshot is, I have no idea if I have lost weight or not, or if I've gained a little bit after rediscovering my appetite post Dysentery.

I certainly ate a 'hearty' Valentine's Meal on Monday night - Chicken Liver Parfait, Fillet of Beef with Tarragon Potato Cake and Treacle Tart.... all washed down with a lot of Prosecco, but I'd eaten only soup before that.... So who knows really. Anyway, back at it today. Sometimes I am too blonde for my own good.

Ho-hum.

2 comments:

  1. LOL, that made me laugh, we all do things / forget things from time to time, maybe you can go to anohter meeting instead?
    I left my house to pop to the supermarket the other day and ended up at the gym (complete wrong direction). When I got there I was like hmmm I have been here today already wtf.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment!