Thank you all for you advice on my last post, you all totally rock and I really appreciate you taking time to comment.
I sent a text to my sister and she responded, so I am going to behave as normal and have let her know I am here if she needs me. Thankfully (according to my mother) she is feeling a bit more positive now she knows why she is feeling so down and has made the first steps towards getting help.
So, Matt's birthday today, which means a weekend of food ahead. I've 2 good days under my belt and all of my flex points still available, plus I've pencilled in a long walk (ok, probably not long by most people's standards, but around 3-4 miles, which may well finish me off in my current lethargic state) for tomorrow. Fingers crossed I don't get caught stuffing the Thornton's Toffee Birthday Cake I purchased him, down my neck in the middle of the night.
Very much looking forward to our trip to The Royal Oak tomorrow, I am going to eat nothing but fruit and veg all day in preparation (I am driving so can't do too much damage on the booze front).
Have lovely weekend's y'all. Keep being amazing xx
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking time to comment!