Yesterday, I upped my intake of that good bacteria stuff. Those really annoying Martine McCutcheon adverts are enough to put you off, but I swear by it after a bad stomach episode and the Activia yoghurt snack pots are a bargainous 2 points.
I also realised how completely unfit I have become due to my inactivity of late - hoovering the flat should not lead to profuse perspiration. I reckon I am ok now to get back on with a bit of movement post procedure, so weather permitting, a long walk is planned for the weekend. Seriously, this weather is beyond miserable at the moment.
I made home made pizza's last night, which were delicious - and actually so much nicer than proper greasy takeaways, I must remember this in future. So, a 16 point dinner - followed by a slice of homemade cake (Chocolate, Raspberry and Rhubarb - delicious and only 4 points a slice, very much made up and chucked together recipe below, I am trying to empty the cupboards and freezer) and I still couldn't eat my full 41 points. I am getting closer though, only 7 left over yesterday.
Fairly sure there will be no trauma eating them all today - had to take my car in for an airbag check this morning and I absent mindedly ate 3 biscuits whilst waiting - 5 PP gone. Why do I do that? Anyway, for once, I have absolutely no plans for the weekend so it should be fairly uneventful and lacking in damage.
Hope you all have a marvellous weekend. Shame they aren't longer.
Chocolate, Raspberry and Rhubarb Cake - serves 12 at 4 PP each.
- 200g spelt flour
- 100g of sugar
- 50g Skinny Cow hot chocolate
- 4 tablespoons of hot chocolate (probably didn't need this too but I had it left)
- 2 eggs
- Tablespoon Lurpak lighter
- 2 tablespoons of Agave
- Few handfuls of defrosted raspberries and rhubarb
Mix it all together, hope for the best. Cook on a fairly low heat until the middle is no longer runny. I could write a cook book really....
Cake sounds fab to me!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful weekend.
Sx