Oh my poor head. The older I get the longer my hangovers seem to last! Had a lovely night out with the girls, but I drank far too much red wine - hence the really bad head. We started off with cocktails, ordered a few nibbles to tide us over and proceeded to drink until 0130. I can't even begin to guess how many points I consumed, so I won't even try but I imagine it was in excess of 60. I ended the night with a tuna Subway, could have been a lot worse I guess!
Today has been a complete right off. I got up early as my friend was staying over and her OH had texted her at 0730!! They have 2 daughters and I guess he thought if he was up, she should be too. Matt made me a bacon sarnie and a cuppa before he headed off to the footy, then I stayed in bed until 3pm. What a waste of a day! Since then I have been famished. I've had some goats cheese and pesto pasta, chicken dippers and smiley faces with bisto curry sauce... odd combination and not overly healthy and I still feel hungry. Hangovers are the curse of the devil.
Our en-suite wasn't finished yesterday as promised so that meant that wasn't really any point in me cleaning the flat as there'll still be more work done. Good job really given I've been pretty useless all day.
Really looking forward to the spa tomorrow, think it's just what I need. I've had a bit of stressy week over the bathroom situation, plus Matt has been working really long hours and coming home in a right stinking mood. Am hoping a win for West Brom will see him in a happier frame of mind today.
Right, I'm going to watch Strictly and reattach myself to the sofa before I have to pick my drunkard (bit rich coming from me!!) boyfriend up from the station.
Yes relate so well to your hangover -that was me last weekend - waste of a day as you say! Enjoy the spa Zxx
ReplyDeleteThat was mee too last weekend, after some very enthusiastic ska dancing! Hopefully you will feel better soon- mine tend to lats for about 3 days- urgh!
ReplyDelete