Why do I wake up at 0630 on a Saturday morning with absolutely no chance of getting back to sleep?? It's so annoying, I'll be shattered by lunch time. The minute I wake up my mind goes into overdrive and I really struggle to nod off again. Drives me mad.
I didn't make Yoga on Thursday because of the ankle situation, I'm kind of glad I didn't go as my friend said it was a very full on class - ending with headstands..... rightio, I think that's a sure fire way for Mrs. Clumsypants here to break her neck.
Week is going pretty well on the food front so far. However, we did end up in TGI Friday's last night which wasn't part of the plan. I was swayed by a couple of cocktails, although I did say no to the creamy ones (which I love but I may as well just drink a vat of oil). I opted for a sirloin steak with house salad and low fat balsamic dressing on the side. No idea how to point the cocktails but I did have 10 points in the bank and 11 points left so I reckon I should be ok. Plus we walked the mile there and back which is something I'd normally try and avoid given I'm generally a lazy moo.
Tonight we're off to friends for dinner and much alcohol so I'm not going to have much control over that. I've made some red pepper and butternut squash soup which I'll try and fill up on for zero pointages before we go, hopefully that will stop me gorging myself. Going to try and get to the gym this morning as well, but I've a few mundane household chores I need to crack on with first. Can't really make a start on any of that until the incredible sleeping man (aka Matt) awakes. That's likely to be lunchtime knowing him.
Other than that not much to report from this end. Hope you all have lovely weekends!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking time to comment!