Sunday, 22 November 2009

Pulled it back

I've had a pretty good day today. Did very little this morning, but sometimes you just need a bit of time to sit about, doing nowt. (Hey I'm a poet). We dropped Matt's Brother off at the station around 1pm and then headed to the gym. I did 35 minutes of swimming and 5 minutes of sitting on a float and kicking my legs furiously - which was fairly hard work. Fortunately I had the pool to myself so I didn't look too much of a nutter bobbing up and down in the pool, but not really getting anywhere. Finished off my 'workout' with a relax in the jacuzzi. Most pleasant.

After the gym Matt wanted to head to the cinema, so we grabbed a very quick lunch from M&S so as to avoid the perils of cinema food - hot dogs, nachos and chicken nuggets. Not the best ever. Matt has been half heartedly doing WW with me for the last couple of months and when we worked out his points for yesterday he came in at a staggering 94 (he's allowed 29!). So I guess my day yesterday could have been a hell of a lot worse. He's pulled a few points back today, so is now only facing a defecit of 97 for the week. Ahem.

We saw 2012 at the cinema - blimey, that has to be the longest film ever. 3 hours of my life gone. Not a bad film, but too much doom and gloom for my liking on a Sunday. I almost nodded off after 2 hours, I'm not so good at sitting still for that long. A lot of films these days seem to be telling us the end of the world is imminent... not the most cheerful sentiment.

So here is today's consumption. I'm pretty pleased that I've managed to pull back yesterday's defecit.

Breakfast - 5.5 points

2 slices of toast with Lurpak Lighter and 1 poached egg.


Lunch - 5.5 points

Grabbed from M&S before heading to the Cinema.
Count on Us Chicken Sandwich (drier than a dry thing on a dry day) - 4 points
Bag of Count on Us Baked Salt and Vinegar Crisps - 1 point
Ribena Extra Light - 0.5 points.


Dinner - 10 points

1 bowl of homemade Butternut Squash and Sweet Potato Soup - 0.5 points


150g Tesco Thin Beef Steak - 4 points
Mushrooms, Leeks and Onions, dry fried - 0 points
3 McCain Smiley Faces - 2 points
6 oven chips - 1 point?
French Mustard - 0 points

Half a Double Decker and a Cuppa - 2.5 points


That makes 21/26 points, plus 3 Bonus Points fom Swimming. That'll do nicely thanks.

3 comments:

  1. WOW you ate HALF a double decker, first off that makes it a single decker surly, but more importantly I would never have the will power to eat half a chocolate bar and leave the rest for later.
    A lot of my friends have seen 2012 now although I havent seen it yet, they said it was pretty funny and far too many special effects just for the sake of special effects. But I think I might still want to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Linz, sounds like you've been having a right old fun time recently! Lots of comments to make - firstly I LOVED the dress the other day - super cute, and you should def wear them more often! Secondly, I like the idea of the photo diary - I've seen other people do it, but I'd be way too scared of what it might reveal I think! It sounds like you're all over this moderation and control thing at the moment though, so good work on that, and fingers crossed for your 50lbs at weigh in this week! Also hope the physio works on the ankle - everytime I see the physio she finds something else wrong with me, so I'm not surprised about what you said about there being about 3 different problems - it's always the way!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fingers crossed for the ankle and the 50lbs and brilliant work pulling it back Zxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment!