So last night was Jimmy Carr/ Tapas night. I was very mindful of what I ate after the gain of fairly large proportions. It's hard to point tapas as I can never remember everything we had, but I think I'm about 4 points over for yesterday. Really not the end of the world given it was WI day so I'm fairly happy with that.
Jimmy Carr was hilarious, we were sat 4 rows from the front which made a big difference, when we saw Michael McIntyre we watched the whole thing on the screen as we were sooo far away. Anyway, a good time was had by all. Nothing like a bit of laughter to give you that feel good factor.
Today is going surprisingly well on the food front. I had a 6am start for work today, which means working from home. Bearing in mind that I've not done any proper food shopping since mid December, there's not much to tempt me off the straight and narrow. 2 crumpets rescued from the freezer for breakfast and a bowl of cherry tomatoes (stolen from my mothers fridge at the weekend) for lunch, microwaved with a bit of balsamic vinegar and salt. Hmmmmm, not exactly filling but it was either that or a some frozen profiteroles I discovered in the freezer as well (along with a bottle of Gin, a few stray peas and an ice pack for reducing swelling).
Finishing work early means I've been more productive than usual. I've cleaned the flat from top to bottom - does that count as exercise? I've also managed to get myself to the supermarket so we are now fully stocked. No excuses this week!
The parentals are down tomorrow, its a bit of a feast on that front at the moment. I don't see them for months usually and this will be the 3rd time in 4 weeks. I got tickets for Christmas for my Dad for Billy Connolly so we're off there on Saturday - seems I am having a feast on the comedians front as well of late. We'll probably spend the day in London beforehand so I'm going to investigate a few diet friendly options for lunch. I want that 5 pounds off sharpish.
Still off the booze which isn't really a struggle. I just have to remember throwing up Pepsi Max through my nose on Sunday and I'm quite keen not to have a repeat hangover any time soon. (Sorry if that's too much info!)
Right then, I am off to have a slice of toast given I've got 22 points still to play with. How very decadent of me!
I know ive said this before but i LOVE your blog! Its so funny & usually you are saying exactly what i am thinking hee hee!! Im sooo jealous of you seeing billy connolly, the tickets for his show up here seem to sell out the second they go on sale, boo hoo. Tell me how it goes. Have a good weekend x
ReplyDeleteI saw Jimmy Carr a couple of years ago - very rude, but very funny. Also saw Billy Connolly, but that was aeons ago, when I was expecting my son...Eh, I feel old! lol
ReplyDeleteI like how you've got your freezer stocked with the essential food groups - dessert and alcohol. *nods*
Housework definitely counts as exercise. *nods vigorously* It's the only exercise I do regularly, so if it doesn't count, I'm stuffed!
I agree on the exercise front!
ReplyDeleteJust started readin ur blog - fab. I love reading blogs from other people on the same journey as me!
Have a fab wkend.
x
I gave you the Beautiful Blogger Award! I also did a blurb about your blog at my site. http://funfitandfabulicious.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteHave a fabulicious week!