Bit of a random day yesterday. I felt like I needed to keep an eye on things after the weekend excesses, but I perhaps went a bit too far with that and ended up hugely under points.
Breakfast - 0PP
An apple and a plum. This wasn't my planned breakfast, but cleverly that was still sat on the kitchen work surface. Fortunately I remembered my fruit!
Lunch 9 PP
Left over lasagne. I made a huge lasagne on Sunday night which contained a shed load of veggies (beetroot, carrots, cabbage, courgette, onions and tomatoes - random, but tasty and a good way of getting my veg in!). I don't use fat in the white sauce - just skimmed milk and sauce flour and a bit of mustard, so with extra lean mince and reduced fat cheese on top, it doesn't work out too bad per portion. This was lovely!
Dinner - 12PP
I popped to see a friend after work who has just had a baby, so I couldn't really expect her to feed me - especially given she has a 3 year old to look after too. I grabbed a Sushi Pack from Sainsbury's (9) and a packet of Walkers (3). Probably not the healthiest of choices but it filled me up fairly well.
I had a couple of custard creams at my mate's house with a cuppa, but that still saw me fairly under my points for the day at 24/41. That has to be a first.
I don't really now how/if that will affect me, but common sense tells me it should help counterbalance the weekend a little bit. Anyway, I guess I will find out tonight. Fingers crossed - I am even wearing a skirt for lighteness purposes to avoid the extra pounds jeans can add... I may resort to removing my underwear later too... :)
Good luc for tonight! Sushi should - morally - be less points than that too.
ReplyDeletePx
I agree with Peridot - no way should sushi work out at 9 points a box - it is HEALTH food!
ReplyDeleteAnd fingers crossed that the Scale Gods smile on you this evening.
Sx
How funny - I was about to comment on the sushi too!! I don't think the odd day under points will affect you too much - I've been finding the same thing occasionally ... although usually only by a point or 2, rather than 15 - that's quite impressive! Hoping for some good news later! x
ReplyDeleteGood luck for your weigh in! i do love your food diarys! x Nicola x
ReplyDeleteGood luck hun,
ReplyDeleteooo and that lasagne looks scrummy!
Good luck for the weigh in Linz, lasange looks lovely!! Will try that sauce flour for white sauce, will save lots of points! xx
ReplyDeleteGood luck Linz xx
ReplyDelete