Tuesday, 26 May 2009

The curse of Tapas

So yesterday, not being sure what to do with myself, I decided the best option was to have a little lie down and think about it.... 3 hours later I woke up to find the sun was out and I was missing it all!!

Called my best mate to see if she fancied going to the pool again and she was also asleep - seems we may have overdone it slightly at her BBQ on Sunday, who'd have thought sitting in the sun could take it out of you so much?? Anyway, off we toddled to the pool, just in time for the clouds to appear. Typical. I did about 15 lengths but my heart really wasn't in it, so I had a jacuzzi when Matt and his mate turned up fresh from their manly painting day. Matt then announced that he wanted to have a few drinks and eat out to compensate for his day with the emulsion....

We ended up in one of our local bars and I only had one vodka, but Matt and his mate decided to order Tapas. Curses!! We had 9 dishes between the 3 of us and they were pretty small, but I am sure not overly healthy! I pointed as best as I could - around 15 points I think which took me a couple over yesterday. I have also 'recalibrated' my WW pedometer. When I say recalibrated, I mean I actually measured my stride (sad) and re-entered it. Since then it hasn't been overly generous with the bonus points! Damnation. I only earnt 0.5 yesterday, despite walking up the blooming hill home.

So, last day of my WW week today and I am not overly confident of a loss tomorrow. I was saintly at the start, but the weekend kind of ruined things, plus its TOTM so thats not going to help. Ho hum, tomorrow we shall see! I am still feeling pretty motivated though so I won't be too disheartened if it doesn't go according to plan..... well maybe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to comment!