Well after the realisation that my thigh is wider than my best friends waist, I was determined not to make a right old pig of myself over the weekend.
We went out for our boozy girls lunch and I think I was pretty restrained, considering we were out from 1pm until 11pm, I managed to only go 5 points over for the day. I really wanted to steak with shallot butter sauce and chunky chips for my main course, but I opted for fish cakes with salad... If I don't lose weight this week I'll not be best pleased!
Yesterday my best mate persuaded me to go to Ikea with her - so we had a hot dog for lunch, but that was my breakfast as well (I was slightly tender on account of the copious vodka and sodas I had consumed) I also somehow managed to clock up 7 bonus points on my WW pedometer. Can that really be right?? Matt was at his brothers for the weekend so I cooked us a roast (well lamb chops) last night when he got back which was blooming lovely.
So, I've got 37 bonus points so far this week from spinning and general wandering and I am not likely to use them, lets hope they just aid a mammoth weight loss! I am not overly convinced the WW pedometer is the most scientific thing, I know I walked a far bit yesterday, but 14,000 steps seems a hell of a lot! If nothing else I guess its making me move more, but I'll not be counting on those bonus points just yet!
2 more days til WI and I shouldn't have anything getting in the way, homemade banana bread for breakfast, a massive tub of pasta with tomato sauce for lunch and salad - all for 4.5 points and then I have 18 points left for dinner and any other snacks. Short of being force fed a KFC, I should be ok :)
Well done on your restraint at the weekend, not sure if i'd have done it ;)you deserve a great loss for that defo!! x
ReplyDelete