Wednesday, 27 May 2009

WI

Wooobloodyhoooo. 1.5lbs off which I am over the moon with, I'd convinced myself it would be a gain on account of TOTM but obviously I did something ok this week (must be all that excess walking at the weekend when we got lost after too many sherbets!)

I am worried I am obsessed however, I was even trying to work out if getting wet on the walk to WI would make me heavier..... Hilarious.

Did a half hearted attempt at the gym last night - 20 mins on the bike and 15 mins on the treadmill which is better than nothing I guess - it helped that I was watching Great British Menu at the time - am sure watching a cookery programme at the gym is a form of torture! Spinning tonight and still no sign of my padded shorts so an evening of bruised lady bits once again!

Am feeling positive this week, here's to another loss!

Off to the pub for dinner tonight (steak and chips) and I'll save 4 points for the weekend all being well. I might even treat myself to something other than salad for lunch tomorrow. Steady on lady.

Had some lovely comments from fellow WWers regarding the dress so thats made me feel a lot happier about wearing it. Maybe it won't be so bad after all.

TTFN

1 comment:

  1. Well done, thats fab, enjoy your steak! My mouth is watering at the thought!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment!