Thursday, 7 May 2009

Spinning

I had forgotten how blooming painful it is! Not been in about 4 weeks on account of my dodgy ankle so I took the plunge last night and went for it. Oh my god it hurt! The instructor told me not to do any of the standing up bits - which meant my poor bum got no respite! Today I feel like the bike seat is still wedged somewhere it shouldn't be.

Had my graze box this morning, it was only 5.5 points so that was breakfast sorted, I had apple, dates and lemon salted almonds - they were lush! My plan was to try and keep some of it for tomorrow but that didn't quite work. I have zero will power sometimes.

Hopefully the weekend won't cause me too many traumas, we've a BBQ on Saturday but I should be able to be relatively restrained. Haven't dared weigh myself after the Cruise and general lack of self control - Matt reckons he has put on 6lbs and he went to the gym a few times while we were away... ho hum. I'll find out on Wednesday I guess!

So day 3 of trying to be good, lets hope I manage it. Salad for lunch and Diet Coke Chicken with Stir fry Veg for tea. That leaves me with 11 points still to play with - no doubt I'll find a way to consume them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to comment!