Wednesday, 13 May 2009

Right, that is it!

3.5 lbs back on and thats after a week of trying to be good! I know I have been messing about for the last 4 weeks or so and I am almost back to where I started. I am going to try fast start this week - or at least drop my points by a few each day and exercise as much as I possibly can!

Got the girls over on Saturday for a boozy lunch so I am really going to have to be as good as gold until then. This will be me this week......



Grrrrrrrrrrrr at me!

Got my graze box this morning and I'm disappointed for the first time, I got 2 things that I had in my first box and having rated everything on the site I expected it would be a while til things got repeated. Just worked it out at 9 points so its definitely going to be rationed!!

Spinning tonight and I definitely have my full kit with me this time so no excuses, I am going to work my big fat backside off!!

Today's menu is a bit of a hit and miss due to WI day but I am going to post dutifully over the next few days to keep me on track. Matt is getting a big fat slap on the bum as well - he keeps persuading me off the straight and narrow.... he has been told!

We've got 16 weeks until our US holiday so I want to lose at least 21 pounds. No more excuses!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to comment!