Gain
Well it was more than expected. I have been getting away with it for far too long! Put on a pound this week which I think is the kick up the bum that I really need. Spent the weekend at home for my nieces first birthday, my sister had a BBQ and despite me kidding myself with Weight Watchers Wine and Magners Light, I still ate and drank far too much! Sunday and Monday were even worse with me finishing in style with Fish, Chips and Bread and Butter for lunch and then a Burger King for dinner!
So, having just polished off a Wispa I found in the fridge (well they go off in June so I had to really!) I am determined to get back on track tomorrow. I start my new job on Monday so my biggest worry is not being as prepared food wise and struggling to get to Powerplate. Still, I am not going to make excuses before I even start. I have my Wii fit so I have no reason not to exercise.
Off to a spa hotel with the girls at the weekend so I will do my best to get some swimming in and try and use the gym.
17 weeks til my holiday... I want at least 2 stone off by then.... Crikey!
Getting away with it!
Well somehow I lost another 2 pounds this week - I am really not sure how. I am very good Monday-Thursday and then I just have no control at all over the weekends. Maybe I keep shocking my body into thinking its on a binge and then I get back on track and it all works out... ho hum, who knows!?
Still keeping it up with the Wii Fit, am finding my lack of balance utterly hilarious. No wonder I fall over so much! Done 2 powerplate classes so far and a couple of Wii Fit sessions, planning to walk 1.5 miles tonight and Powerplate again tomorrow. I need to get the exercise in before the weekend as I am off to my parents... I am not sure I'll be good at all... for a change!
Oh well, I just hope my weekend excesses don't catch up with me eventually. Fingers crossed x
Wii fit
Well, another 2 pounds gone which is nothing short of a miracle after the weekend I had! KFC, Cider, Wine, Cooked breakfast..... hmmm the mind boggles. Anyway, been firmly back on track since Monday so onwards and downwards!
My new Wii fit arrived on Monday and Oh My God! Its totally addictive, I only did about 10 mins - but the hula hoop nearly killed me. Been trying to work out all day today why my waist is killing me and eventually I twigged. Must be doing something good anyway. Going to try and do half an hour later after my dinner settles. Lets hope I keep this up.
I am on a mission to lose weight now before September. Am off on holiday and Matt wants to lose some weight too so we are trying to compete with each for a bit of motivation. Whoever loses the least each week will stick a tenner in a pot and we'll use it to have a massive night out to celebrate. Bring it on...
Come on!
Just been reading back through my posts and for the last few months I really seem to have been messing around and having terrible weeks. That's just given me the required kick up the bum! I feel so much better for losing a bit of weight so imagine how good I will feel when I lose even more.
Took a new side picture tonight so I can see the results... my bum does look a bit smaller I guess:


Come on Linz, you can do it!!
Rubbish
I appear to be celebrating my job offer a bit too well! Have eaten loads this weekend and drank far too much booze, am anticipating I will have put about 3lbs on when I get weighed tomorrow. I totally deserve it and it might be the kick up the butt I need!
Have worked all weekend which is pants considering its a bank holiday so my exercise has been limited. No excuses from tomorrow, back to the gym and back on track.
I hope!
Start my new job on the 2nd June so with a bit of luck I can get a few more pounds off by then.
Woohoo
Well after all my pessimism, I got offered 2 jobs today!! All a bit of a shock to the system as I have never had to make a choice but I am just glad I don't have to worry about my contract being extended anymore. Maybe now I will have no more excuses about sticking to my diet due to stress :o)
I had a terrible weekend food wise as I ate all sorts of rubbish, but I am back on track as of Monday. I've now lost 10% of my body weight so its all good. I have set myself another target of losing half a stone by my birthday in June. Hopefully it will be a bit more, but I need realistic goals.
Yay me!
30 inches
Wow - well that makes it all seem a bit more real. I have somehow lost 30 inches from all over my body since I started. Goodness me, I must've taken up a hell of a lot of space on the train before I started this! Wonder if I can get a reduction in price on my season ticket since i need less space now :o)
10%
I've been a right stress head of late which totally ruins my ability to focus on the diet. My contract finishes at the BBC at the end of May and it looks unlikely it will be extended again - so I have been applying for jobs left, right and centre. Last week I had 6 interviews in the space of 7 days so I was all over the place! Most people when they are stressed seem to give up food, whereas I want to eat even more!
Anyway, I can't have been that bad as I hit my 10% target last night so that is 29lbs gone. Woohoo.
Still doing powerplate and it seems to be getting even harder - I think my trainer has decided it was getting too easy so his mission is to make my life hell :o) I need to increase my other exercise though as I am a bit rubbish with that.
Got a 4th interview today for the same company (think the only person who I've not been interviewed by is the cleaner!) so I really hope I don't mess this up and I have some good news soon. Really can't afford to be out of work as my mortgage is massive! Fingers crossed..
I did have a bit of an embarrassing NSV the other day, was wearing a pair of jeans that used to be my going out jeans as they were quite tight and kept everyting in check! Came out of the loos at work and down they fell!! Even more shameful when I tell you our loos are unisex! I think I need a new belt soon, the one I have I have run out of holes.
Anyway, I am off to measure myself now to see if the inches are shifting.
Busy busy
Well life has been somewhat manic of late as I am trying desperately to find a new job. My contract finishes at the end of May and I really want to have something else to go to so I don't have to do shifts anymore. I've had a fair few interviews and got called back for a few second ones. Fingers crossed.
Downside of being so busy is I seem to have put the diet on the back burner. Although I still lost another 3 pounds this week (1 was back on last week) so thats 27 in total. I am still powerplating and trying to walk more so lets hope my indulgences don't have too much of an impact.
Feeling pretty rubbish today as all these interviews seem to be stopping me sleeping, I feel like I have swallowed a bag of razor blades today so I am hoping its not about to turn into full blown man flu. I can't afford any more time off!!
On a postive note, I had a lovely weekend as my parents came down with my 4 year old niece. She is brilliant! We spent a lot of time in the Park and went to Chessington World of Adventures. How exhausting are children?? I am in awe of my sister who manages with a 4 year old and a 1 year old - how does she do it?! Felt pretty sad when they left, sometimes living on your own can be a little bit lonely.
Hark at me misery guts. I am off for a bath and an early night. Second interview tomorrow so I really hope it goes well!
Hit the wall
Well I seem to be really struggling with my motivation at the moment. I am still losing weight - although no idea at all how. I don't seem to be able to stop picking. I've lost 25 pounds in total now, but I am in danger of putting most of it back on if I carry on like this.
I've booked myself in for a few powerplate classes this week and i am trying so hard to stick to my diet plan. I have come to realise that I am an emotional eater and at the moment, I am not the happiest I have ever been which is clearly impacting my eating. Losing weight makes me feel much better about myself, so why do I feel the need to ruin it by eating for the sake of it?!
I need to up my walking as well, I managed it twice last week, but then I seem to find excuses not to. The weekend was bad because I was working late shifts all weekend. I get so bored at work so I eat to pass the time. I think next time i need to just take my food with me and no money!
Anyway, today has been bad as I had a day off and I have done nothing with it at all. I guess I am just feeling sorry for myself so I had better buck my ideas up and get back on with it tomorrow. 3 pounds away from losing 2 stone and only 5 away from losing 10% of my bodyweight. Get back at it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking time to comment!