So the saga of me and my gym kit continued on Friday, normally I get to the gym to find my gym kit not in the car, this time I am at home and the car is at work - with my gym kit happily packed into the boot. Grrrrrrrrrrr. Instead of using that as an excuse to miss spinning, I coupled together some kit and off we set..... to walk to the gym! Matt's daft idea - all 4 miles of it. Its actually a lovely walk (2 words that I have never put together) along the river. It took us about an hour to get there and according to my WW pedometer I earned 7 BPs (I am sure that thing is having a laugh with me!) I did spinning class, much to the disgust of my knackered ankle which decided swell slightly. All in all, pretty pleased with myself. Matt made tacos when we got back - I think thats the 3rd time he's cooked, but they were lovely and only cost me 10 points.
Yesterday we had breakfast in our local cafe, I went full of good intentions to have poached eggs on toast, instead when I got there, I found myself requesting the Big Breakfast. Oh dear. Fortunately I didn't manage it all, but what I did eat was 11 points worth! No lunch for me then.
Spent the afternoon in Henley having a lovely wander around, again my WW pedometer went into overdrive and said 10 bonus points by the end of the day. This cannot be right? Admittedly my legs were aching last night, but there is no way I walked 9 miles yesterday. Surely?
Had a BBQ last night, steak, lamb kebab and a pork and apple burger from an amazing butchers. A couple of Magners Lights to wash it all down with and loads of salad. Bliss. I think I probably went about 4 points over, but its really not the end of the world.
Another glorious day here today and another BBQ, today at my best mates. Her garden is on a massive slope, so I imagine I'll earn a fair few points walking up and down that. Off for a swim this morning if the lazy one ever gets himself out of bed!
I love this country when the sun is shining!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking time to comment!