Monday, 25 May 2009

Swimming al fresco

Yesterday was absolutely gorgeous, we had our breakfast on the patio and then headed to the gym for a little bit of outdoor swimming. They take the roof off the pool during the summer and it was flipping lovely yesterday! I only managed 20 lengths, but that was mainly due to the pool being so busy.... ok so it doesn't look it in this picture but it was!!


We lay around for another hour or so and I could have stayed all day but we had a BBQ to attend.

Walked to my best mates house, which is seriously only about 500 yards, but for some reason we went such a long way round it took us half an hour to get there! Had some lovely food and far too much sun and wine, but a lovely day was had by all! Walked home as well, surely we'd not make the same mistake and go a more direct route?? Wrong.... our navigational instincts were well off and it took us 45 mins to get home!! Still I earnt 6.5 bonus points plus the 2 points from swimming so that pretty much negated my overdoing it athe BBQ!

Not sure what to do with myself today, Matt is off helping his friend paint and my car is still at work. I might take myself off for a little wander into town. Shame the weather is not so good today, I had visions of lounging by the pool again!

1 comment:

  1. Wow the pool looks brill, you defo couldn't get that up in Aberdeen, its minus 2 in the summer!! lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment!