We had our usual Wednesday chinese and I managed to stay within points. Yesterday was another pretty good day. I met a friend in London last night and I've not seen him for nearly a year so we had a bit of catching up to do over another few cheeky vodkas. We ended up in Ping Pong the Dim Sum restaurant and I opted for the... get this.... Healthy Fix set menu. Less than 500 calories and only 4g of Sat Fats. Result! I have to say most of the things that arrived resembled alien life forms, but it was tasty all the same and only 8 points.

Wandering around the City helped me clock up another 6.5 bonus points - can this really be right??
Started work at 6am this morning to do a bit of IT geekery on a few Production systems. The trauma is that I am working from home. I can hear the left over chinese in the fridge calling my name and its only 10am!! Luckily we are out of pretty much all other food forms, apart from WW bars so I can't do too much damage. I've a packet of WW Rhubarb and Custards, but I think sugar free sweets need to be off my menu for a few days since they seem to get me into all manner of bother!
Spinning tonight is a definite and then we might even hit the pool. The roof came off at the weekend and the weather looks like it will be good so it could be a little reward to help soothe my bruised nether regions after spin class!
No other major plans for the weekend other than a BBQ on Sunday, not too worried about overdoing it though as I'll have a few points in the bank and my appetite seems to have dimished a bit - it's all a bit too good to be true. I am wondering where the real me has gone???
TTFN
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking time to comment!