Well thats not strictly speaking true, I was pretty good yesterday even if I do say so myself! I managed spinning and thankfully my ankle held up so I could do the standy up bits and give my nether regions a bit of a rest. Bike seats have to be the most uncomfortable thing ever, I am sure someone really evil must have designed the spinning bikes at my gym. Class was really hard and the instructor (mad geordie man Freddie) has kindly decided to add in an extra 15 mins! I might have to invest in some of those padded shorts (although you'd think I had enough padding the size of my derriere) but I am not sure they do tent sized ones!
Anyway, we had a chinese last night as is the custom on a Wednesday and my best mate came round. I was pretty restrained, 1 crispy duck pancake, 2 chicken balls, 1/3 chicken curry and 1/3 boiled rice. I managed to stay within points thankfully and it was lush!
So today I am determined to stay well within my points and try and up my steps on my new WW pedometer, I was useless yesterday and only did 2000 steps - thats not even healthy!
Had some melba toast with low fat pate and cherry tomatoes for breakfast, I think we are off to the pub for lunch but I am just going to have some soup or a salad and then tonight fish fingers and chips and beans - not particularly healthy but we've not been shopping for a while!
So, I am off to stomp around the office for a bit now, see if I can at least get to a healthy steps range. I am sure I'll get a few funny looks!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking time to comment!