Tuesday, 30 June 2009

Back to normal

7 hours sleep last night and I feel like a new woman today. How very odd I am. After last nights large rant I was much more serene. The tennis nearly finished me off however, I don't normally get so over excited over such things. Must be the heat.

Supposed to do Day 2 of Running made Easy today, but I am without car. Being a lovely girlfriend I lent mine to Matt while his is being serviced. Its only 20 mins on the train for me to get to work and loads more for him. Means I can't get to the gym tonight, but I guess I can always try running outdoors... now there's a thought. However, I am not sure my massive bulk will cope with these sweltering temperatures if I attempt to run. I was sporting a nice sweat moustache on my leisurely walk from the station this morning so its likely running for 16 minutes could see me spark out. Anyway, I can assess that later.

WI tomorrow and once again I am not confident, I feel bloated today but I've already done a litre of water so I'll try and flush everything out. 1 pound off will do me, thats all I ask please oh body of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to comment!