Sunday, 28 June 2009

Saturday splurge

Hmmm, well yesterday didn't go overly well on the points front - not that I have really been able to point it too accurately, but actually I am not too fussed. I'd banked some points anyway and have done some exercise this week so I am hoping I'll be ok. Plus as I keep trying to remind myself - this is a lifestyle change not a diet and sometime things will just get in the way!

We went to Henley for the day since it was lovely and sunny - its only about 8 miles from us so its not exactly a trek! We did a lot of walking and I earnt 5 BPS according to my random WW pedometer. Watched the rugby in the worlds busiest pub - i.e. the only one in Henley showing it. The place was full of rower types since the Regatta starts this week - gave me plenty to look at while Matt was engrossed in the rugby ;)

We ended up having a late lunch in a gorgeous tapas place - resisted the Vina Sol and stuck to diet coke, but.... no clue how to even begin pointing this:

2 slice of sun dried tomato bread with red pepper dip
1/2 portion of Lamb in Mustard and Red Wine Sauce
1/2 portion of Chicken Croquettes
1/2 portion Pork in Spicy Sweet and Sour Sauce
1/2 portion of Crispy Fried Cheese
1/2 portion of Mushroom Stuffed Red Peppers

I've estimated about 16 points but I could be miles out! Anyway, it was lovely and I was pleasantly stuffed. Only had a few marmite biscuits (oh and some roquefort... oooops) later on.

Low pointed day today I think. It's a lovely day so I am off to start day one of running made easy - which will not be even slightly easy :) Then heading to the pool for a bit of a swim and a lounge around. I hate how quickly the weekends go.

Matt is actually cooking breakfast at the moment, I had better go and check he knows the difference between the oven and the dishwasher.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to comment!