How very depressing to be back at work. Had Thursday and Friday off and went to Bath and Bristol for the weekend. Had such a lovely time, but I think the diet may well have suffered! I didn't stuff my face in my usual manner, but I really wasn't overly good at pointing. I am going to try and remember most of the stuff that passed my lips and point it all up this morning... once I have trawled through the hundreds of emails I've had after 2 days off.
I guess my saving grace over the past 4 days has been the amount of walking we did - according to my dodgy WW pedometer I clocked up 41.5 bonus points, but I'm reckoning this has to be wrong and is likely to be about half of that... still its better than nothing. I didn't drink masses of wine as would be the norm and stuck to Vodka and slimline and I tried to avoid chips and pasties wherever possible!
I am almost tempted to give WI a swerve this week after my gain last week, I am slightly worried another gain will send me on a downwards spiral... anyway, we'll see how I feel after a couple of days being back on track.
Last night I seem to have been a 4 course meal for some hideous little mosquito, I am going to have to spend most of today trying not to scratch myself silly. Blooming evil creatures!
Tonight is my last night out of 12 in a row, I am very much looking forward to getting back into a routine and being able to get back to the gym. Something I never thought I'd say!
Right, had better get on with the task of reading through my emails in case I missed something massively interesting while I was away.... how long til my next holiday???
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking time to comment!