Wednesday, 10 June 2009

Happy Birthday to me!

And I feel old! That's most probably due to total lack of sleep however and not the fact I have reached the grand old age of 33. Six nights out in a row so far, plus a 6am start at work yesterday and I am feeling it! I'm not as young as I used to be :)

My desk at work this morning....


Had some lovely presents and a little birthday cup cake complete with singing candle... obviously I'll be saving that til after WI. Got a new charm from Matt for my Sweetie bracelet in the form of an engagement ring - he said I kept on about wanting rock, funny bugger!! Still, its well nice, plus he got me some diamond earrings and a pamper day at a spa. Bless him.

Went to Pizza Express with the girls last night and had one of the Leggera Pizzas, very nice and only 8.5 points. I felt almost virtuous. The girls all said they thought I had lost weight, which was lovely :)

WI at 10am - once again I am not overly confident of a loss. Exercise has been almost zero except for a powerplate session last night, OH MY GOD, that hurt. Its been about 6 weeks since I was last there after the ankle injury and blimey could I notice it. Its slightly painful to move today.

Anyway, I am rambling. I'll report my fate after WI later.

TTFN x

3 comments:

  1. HAPPY BURFDY!!!

    Awe, love the charm.
    Were you hoping for the real thing?? *wink*

    Hope you have a great day!!
    Good luck for weigh in!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! Hope you're having a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy bday, hope you have had a great day, like the charm x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment!