Thursday, 18 June 2009

Spinning hurts

I'd forgotten how much it pains me! Class was really hard last night since its been about 2 weeks since I was last there, but I did the whole class and I was a right a lovely shade of beetroot by the end and very sweaty - lovely. My new padded shorts don't seem to offer that much comfort other than the feeling of wearing a very large nappy and cutting off my circulation given that XXXL is approximately a size 16 - which I am clearly not.

I really want to be fitter - not less because we live at the top of a hill and it kills me everytime I walk up the blooming thing.


Actually from that picture it hardly looks like a hill at all, but I am always out of breath by the time I get to the top.

Managed to resist the pub last night after spinning - mainly because I'd forgotten my towel at the gym and I really couldn't inflict my minging state on anyone, plus I'd been 'persuaded' (not that it takes much) to go to the pub for lunch yesterday. Anyway, still came in under points for the day so yay to me.

Today is once again all planned - rather random breakfast which was meant to be yesterdays lunch (pitta with falafel and houmous), left over lasagne for lunch and then reduced fat Kiev and Rustic Fries for dinner with salad. I'm a planning machine at the moment. Leaves me 9 points for snacks so I'll definitely be trying to save at least 4 for tomorrow nights booziness.

2 comments:

  1. Stick with the spinning, hon, I know it's a bitch in the beginning, but soon enough you'll be waltzing through the class, and believe you me, the saddle discomfort soon disappears too! I don't bother with padded shorts for the class and just wear a pair of close fitting gym capri pants - uber comfy and no nappy effect :0) Plus the toning effect on your legs and ass is epic - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done you , you seem uber organized at the mo, enjoy your weekend x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment!