Friday, 19 June 2009

Woman on a mission!

Wait for it.... I have been spinning this morning! Yes that's correct, I actually dragged my backside out of bed at 0630 this morning to go to a 0700 spin class. Get me! It wasn't actually as hard as I thought it would be, although I was sweating profusely and my legs seemed to lose all coordination the minute I stepped off the bike but I did it!

I'm now feeling strangely smug. I'm working from home today which is a blessing as I still resemble an overripe tomato but at least I can go out tonight and enjoy myself safe in the knowledge that I have earnt 10 Bonus Points already.

Wooohooo.

I am blooming knackered now like, I might need a lunchtime snooze :)

Heading into London tonight to meet the girls, really looking forward to it as its been a while since we all got together. Another friend is also down from Newcastle for work so she's going to meet us too. We're off to Ping Pong for Dim Sum so I can probably indulge in a few dumplings that resemble alien life forms. I might even treat myself to a few cheeky cocktails. Woah girl!

Right, I had better actually get on with work since that's what I actually supposed to be doing.

Happy Friday all.

1 comment:

  1. Spin in the morning? That's clearly a form of insanity! Or at least, voluntarily getting out of bed at that time in the morning to go spinning is though.

    Ah well - good effort!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment!