Friday, 19 June 2009

What you can do with a bag of spinach, half a leek and an onion

is make a very green no point soup! Looks like a bowl of slime but its actually very tasty.... honest :)


Thats the downside of exercising this morning, I've been ravenous all day. I've had 2 litres of water in an attempt to get rid of the belly rumbles but my pitta for lunch didn't even touch the sides so I had to get creative - not something I am normally very good at. We've not got much in the fridge so I bunged what we did have in an pan, added some garlic salt and stock and whizzed it all up. Hey Presto - hopefully the end to rumble tum. Plus its got to be good for me with that sort of greeness :)

Nigella eat your heart out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to comment!