Hmmmm, is it possible that too much sleep can put you in a bad mood?? My alarm went off at 0645 this morning, I thought I'll have another minute - next thing I knew it was 0810. Not ideal since I normally start work for 8. I am in a strange mood today, feel like I could snap for no reason whatsoever. I was in bed by 10pm last night because I was bored senseless - the TV on a Sunday night really is apalling - so 10 hours sleep effectively and I feel utterly pants for it!
Yesterday didn't end up being as low pointed as I had planned. My meals were good, but I kept snacking. I did my first day of Running Made Easy and it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. I was sweating by the end, but not my usual beetroot mess. Also did some weights to try and tone up the bingo wings, as a result my arms are now not functioning as the should be. Everything is painful. Anyway, had a bit of wait getting back from the gym until dinner was ready so I had a few marmite biscuits (no cheese this time) a bowl of pickled onions and half a packet of crisps. Idiot. Dinner was also polished down with a bottle of Magners light. Ah well, could have been worse I guess.
Anyway, I saved 2 points yesterday, plus the 3 from my stint in the gym. My points tracker is still showing a credit of points for the week. Not entirely sure that is right.
Fingers crossed for Wednesday, I am 1 measley pound away from the next stone down... I can almost feel it! Also going to Wembley to see Take That on Wednesday night. I was never a massive fan of theirs, but should be a good night out anyway. So all in all, Wednesday could be a good day!
I can't stop thinking about food today. Its not boredom as I've got loads of work to do (thats another gripe but I'll save that for later) so I might have to take myself off for a wander.
Right then, nearly lunch time so I'll be off.
Sometimes when I have a lie in (i know your's wasn't intentional) I wake up and act like a bear with a sore head for the rest of the day! I don't know if its due to sleeping too much maybe but its weird.
ReplyDeleteFrom all of the reports I've heard, Take That will be fab.
Well done for still being in credit with your points - do you use the online tracker? I always used to get confused with my activity points on that as I didn't actually eat them!
My uni mate used to call it hypersomnia (not an official term, just a made up one) which is the effect whereby the more you sleep, the more you want to - a common affliction amongst uni students!
ReplyDeleteI'm having the same problem today - just wanted to eat non-stop this morning, although I've stopped now. It's a bugger though isn't it?
Let me know how Take That is - I'm off to see them on Sunday at Wembley - I'm like you - wasn't a fan the first time, but the new stuff is good, and their stage shows are phenomenal - I saw the original come-back tour a couple of years ago and it was a hell of a night!
Come on then - at least one of us should manage a loss this week!
Yes ladies, I think the bad mood is definitely down to oversleeping. I've also been shattered all day. How very odd.
ReplyDeleteReally looking forward to Take That, have heard lots of good things about this tour so it should be a good night.
I do use the online tracker and it does confuse me with the Bonus Points. I think my credit this week is down to them and not me under eating!