So, the dress fits - in fact its loose! I am sending it back today for the smaller size - happy I'm not as fat as I thought, but slightly frustrated its costing me an extra £10 in postage to get a smaller dress. Ho hum. Plus, I am going to have to do battle with the post office queue in Bracknell - why do all those people who can go at any time of the day feel the need to go at lunch time?? Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Powerplate last night was a killer, I am struggling to walk today which I guess is a good sign. Note to self - must remember to take deodorant with me next time I do PP and then go straight out afterwards... Not good!! Had a lovely Leggera Pizza in Pizza Express, a bargain at 8.5 points. Well done Pizza Express.
Slept brilliantly last night with the help of some melatonin, first good nights sleep I've had in approximately 10 years. Ok so I exaggerate slightly, but its felt like that long. Headache has also gone. There's a lot to be said for sleep it seems.
We've a pub lunch today at work so I'll try and stick to a jacket spud or some form of salad. For some ridiculous reason (perhaps its the Wimbledon effect) I've agreed to play tennis with Matt tonight. I am sure he has no idea what he has let himself in for. Last time I picked up a racquet was on my 3rd Year tennis holiday to Majorca... I think I was 14 at the time and it was also the first time I ever got drunk and started to chase the 4th year boys. You can imagine my standard of tennis on that holiday - can't say its improved since.
I have been to pizza express twice since the Legerra range have come out but each time I have failed to order the correct thing! Lol maybe I need to try for a 3rd time lucky!!
ReplyDeleteGood to hear melatonin is helping you to sleep.
Please can you let me know what your WW user name is via me@bryherhill.com along with your blog address - I'm updating the blog roll.
Bryher