Bad mood is gone thankfully, I was a horror yesterday. Must've been the lack of sleep. I'm still not confident I will lose this week, but its not the end of the world. It took me years to get this fat so its not going to fall off that quickly either. I just need to stop beating myself up over every minor blip.
Watched that "10 things you need to know about losing weight last night" and it was really interesting. I am following one of the theories this morning by having an egg sarnie for breakfast - apparently protein makes you fuller for longer.... although I am not sure hunger is my problem, its more greed!!
Thursday onwards is going to be difficult diet wise, am out Thursday night and then home at my parents for the weekend, and then I have managed to plan things every night from Monday 8th - Monday 15th June. Not very clever. I am exhausted thinking about it! Oh well, I'll just have to deal with it as best I can. Was hoping we'd have nice weather so we can go out for walks since I'll not get to the gym, but the forecast is typically gloomy.
Right, food is calling and I suppose I had better do some work x
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking time to comment!