Wednesday, 24 June 2009

Dancing round the office

Oh my flipping heck, I lost 5 lbs this week! Woooooohoooooooooo. So thats my 5% target met, another silver seven and only 1 pound to go to get me into the 18s... Not that being 18 stone something is an achievement, but compared to where I was its not too bad.

I was full of self pity last night, had to go home from work at lunch time with a migraine which had me bed bound all afternoon. Matt is away again so I had no one to moan to and then having slept all afternoon, I woke up every hour practically on the dot during the night. Good times...

Still, despite the lingering headache and extreme tiredness, I am now in a happy mood thanks to a good result at the scales. How fickle I am.

Out tonight with a couple of girls I used to work with so going to squeeze a Powerplate session in beforehand as I won't make spinning. I've already booked myself in for spin on Friday morning (madness I know) so hopefully this will be another good week.

Right, I am off to do a little dance around the office and eat some breakfast!

3 comments:

  1. Oh shush - getting into the 18's is a perfectly good achievement - stop putting yourself down! What a fantastic loss - congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a brilliant weight loss. Well done!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats fantastic, you couldn't take over my diet could you?? I only seem to manage half n one pounders!!! Bask in the glory for a bit you deserve it xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment!