Oh well, no point worrying before I actually have the trauma! Typical me.
Decided to do a bit of Wii fit yesterday, only to find the batteries had gone on both the board and in the remotes (that's how long its been since I last did it!) so I did a bit of half hearted Wii Sports - boxing, tennis and bowling after removing a couple of batteries from the TV remote... I had a very lazy day on Saturday, but it was much needed.
Yesterday was pretty much the same, although I took the plunge and ordered my dress for my friends wedding which is the day before we go on holiday. I don't think it will fit me yet, but I've got just under 11 weeks to make sure it does.


Can't believe its Monday already :(
Food for today:
B: 2 x toast with Lurpak Lighter
L: Chilli Beef Salad + Packet of Monster Munch
D: Some sort of Roast Veg and Chicken Thigh concoction which I am yet to finalise. Could be a disaster!
S: WW Coconut Whip Bar, Apple
That leaves me 7 points to play with.... I sometimes feel like I am eating for the sake of it, but I am already at 27 saved points this week (mainly BPs) and my worrying head is telling me not to starve myself... ha ha ha, yeah right! I am sure I can force a few more down my neck before I leave work.
Going to try and make the gym tonight - no excuses not to, other than laziness!
Right then, back to the grind. Only 3 hours til hometime!
Ooooh - that dress is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteTry not to worry too much about weigh in - what will be will be, but it sounds like you've had a good week, so I can't think why you wouldn't be ok.
Fingers crossed for you anyway!
Love that dress! Where's it from? You will look great in it I am sure. Good luck for Wed, but Im sure you won't need it xx
ReplyDeleteThanks for the lovely comments ladies - fingers crossed the dress turns out ok! The dress is from http://www.vivienofholloway.com/ - some gorgeous stuff!
ReplyDeletex