Thursday, 23 September 2010

On a roll

2 days on track, will wonders ever cease?? I had a fairly busy day at work, a sign of things to come I fear. Stops me mindlessly eating however as I just don't have time.

Having a minor worry that people at work will discover this little blog. I stupidly admitted to blogging and they vowed to find me (hence the cryptic message earlier). I'm not sure how I feel about people I know, knowing how much of a porker I really am!

Anyway, I've had another really good day. Check me out.

Breakfast was 50g of Quaker Raisin Granola with raspberries, blueberries and a fresh fig. You don't get much granola for 3.5 points, do you? I'll be sticking to Bear in future I think. 5 points in total. It looks disgustingly healthy doesn't it?


I'd planned left over lasagne for lunch but since my colleague was finishing today, it seemed the pub was in order. So a steak sandwich with salad for me.


I'm estimating 8.5 points for this. Note the salad. I really had to force myself to say no thanks to chips. Difficult.

Mid afternoon I mindlessly polished off the last of the Maoam sweets. 0.5 points. Thankfully no more temptation tomorrow.

I was almost in tears (ok I actually cried) when said colleague departed for the last time. We've worked together, mainly just the 2 of us, for 2.5 years so I will miss him. Plus I'm hormonal and that usually leads to random tears. Usually at the X Factor so this is slightly more acceptable.

A quick post work beverage of diet coke in our local and then homeward bound.

Dinner was a mushroom risotto which I knocked up fairly quickly. 75g of rice for 4 points and 2 points of Parmesan. The rest of the ingredients were free. I used one of those Knorr stock pots. How salty are they?? My Tongue feels like it's been cured.


A fairly tasty dinner however. Very handily leaving me enough points for a cheeky glass of wine. 2.5 points I think.


22.5/26. VoilĂ .

Shamefully I've still not moved my fat arse in the name of exercise. However, I'm meeting Alex at 0630 tomorrow to do a little 3 mile pre work jaunt. How lovely. Especially if this monsoon continues!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


4 comments:

  1. Lovely healthy eats! And by the way you are not a porker, so what if they found the blog, your blogs great! I bet they eat a mountain of crap compared to you anyway :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Love the photos and your style. You are beautiful. Thanks for the shot in the arm. I might get myself exercising really soon. Really soon. Really. lol Gggrrrrrr....

    All my love to you.
    Becky from
    http://mywalkfromflabtofab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I TOTALLY know what you mean - I'd HATE it if anyone I didn't want to find my blog did so.

    That breakfast looks delicious! And if you're encountering SOD any time soon, remember that all that salt will have caused you to retain water.

    Have a good weekend.

    PS I have been known to cry at ADVERTS when hormonal! Wuss...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good work on the eating - I'm actually quite jealous how healthy and tasty it all looks, and I'm already on plan (mostly) at the moment! Where do you get some of your recipes from, or do you just make them up as you go?

    It's always difficult with people you actually know and blogging. A lot of my mates know I blog, but I've been damn careful to make sure that google won't lead them to me. Not because of the weight stuff, but because I occasionally use it as a confessional for other stuff too! I don't think you have anything to be ashamed of in your blog though :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment!