Exercise has been zero since the weekend - unless you count walking to the chemist, which had me a right sweaty mess. Food has been a bit all over the place. I've not really eaten much, but if I have eaten, it's not been pointed, as quite frankly, I couldn't be arsed.
We are heading off to Gatwick tonight for our early morning flight to the Dominican Republic tomorrow. I cannot wait. Am somewhat concerned about the sudden surge of hurricane activity in the Caribbean presently, but I'll not let that put me off too much.
Our last few holidays have very much been about activity, exploring and generally not sitting still. This will be nothing like that at all.
1 week of all inclusive heaven. This has the potential to cause me much grief. The last time we went all inclusive, I managed to put on 9 pounds in a week and didn't get back on track until I had gained 2.5 stone. I won't let that happen this time. I have a plan of sorts. Jillian Michaels is coming with me. I figure the rooms are air conditioned and have a DVD player, so I have no excuse not to do 20 mins a day. I won't eat myself silly - i.e. I won't have 3 courses, 3 times a day plus afternoon tea as I did in Mexico and I'll be a lot more restrained with the cocktails. After all, you don't really need a Woo Woo at 9am in the morning... (well sometimes you do).
I feel more in control of myself at the moment compared to the last time we did this kind of holiday and I know the damage I am capable of doing so I am hopeful I can come home relatively unscathed in the weight department.
So that's me signing off for the next week or so. Have a lovely week everyone and I look forward to catching up upon my return.
Wooo Hooooo!
Ah, have a lovely time, I'm super jealous!
ReplyDeleteLook forward to seeing your photos, have fun!
x
Have an absolutely wonderful holiday - make sure you bring back lots of photos!! Zxx
ReplyDeleteHope you have a lovely time, and I think a woo woo is a great breakfast drink! Cranberry is very good for you! Enjoy yourselves xxx
ReplyDeleteHave a fab time and a cocktail (or two) for me.
ReplyDeleteSx
Have a fab time and defo have a woo woo or two for me lol! See ya in a week or so. Take care x
ReplyDeletehave lots of fun on holiday! i'm tres tres jealous!!
ReplyDeleteHave a good time and lots of cocktails - choose the fruit ones 'cos in my world they are good for you!!!!!!
ReplyDelete