
I really shouldn't frown, it's just not attractive.
For some reason I had it in my
head I'd lose at least 3. One should not set oneself up for a fall!
Exercise definitely required.
Oh well, back at it tomorrow.
Must repeat to myself until it sinks in "a loss is a loss".
Some people are never happy!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
A pound is excellent! Well done you! I'm the same in that I sometimes set myself up for a big loss and then get disappointed, but every little bit counts towards getting to goal. Good luck for the coming week.
ReplyDeleteSx
And if it's any consolation, your face is really looking so much slimmer. Postpone your disappointment until next week - sometimes these things work in arrears.
ReplyDeletePx
A lb is a lb, hon. I've learnt this the hard way, because it doesn't matter what I say I'll be happy with at the end of the week showdown with the scales, I very rarely end up seeing what I wanted to, and then I get frustrated. The honest truth is ANYTHING in the right direction is good. And we need to learn that and accept it. The scales are unpredictable, and sometimes a lot of "hard work" doesn't necessarily result in the loss we expect for a number of reasons. Just keep going. xx
ReplyDeleteat least it's moving the right way!think that's just how it works- some weeks your body hangs on to it a lot harder than others. just keep at it and you'll get there!x
ReplyDelete